Hotels in Beijing, China: budget rates and Beijing hotel map
Beijing Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Beijing landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
Airport: only 30 minutes drive
Railway Station: 25 kilometers , around half an hour drive
Subway station: Longze Station of Subway Line 13
Bus: Post Research Institute: Line 315; Line 355; Line 371; Line 379; Line 393; Line 398; Line 432; Line 478; Line 629; Line 693; Line 810; Line 814; Line 839; Yuntong 117; Yuntong 119 - FX Inn XiSanQi Beijing is a new brand of FX Hotels Group emphasizing on economic hotel, which is located to the east of Jingzang express way (previous BaDaLing express way), close to Beijing ShangDi Information Technology Industry Base. features 50 rooms in prophase
Railway Station Beijing Railway Station 17.56 km
Railway Station Beijing South Railway Station 17.41 km
Airport Beijing Capital International Airport 40.29 km
Downtown Tian'anmen Square 19.1 km - The Rongchen Business Hotel is located close to subway station and facing Coke Cola Company across the street in Economic and Technical Development Zone. It is 40 kilometers from Capital International Airport. Opened in 2010, the hotel features 44 rooms and suites.
- 7km to Tiananmen Square;
- 2.5km to Beijing Stadium;
- 5km to World Trade Center;
- 5km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 31km to Beijing Capital Airport. - Beijing Jintai Lante Hotel is a two star hotel for foreign affaires concerned. It is located in the center of Beijing City, adjacent to Beijing Railway Station, Wangfujin Businesses Zone, Tiananmen Square, the Temple of Heaven, Antique Market, Beijing Sports Stadium, Beijing Tumor Hospital and to other downtown scenic spots. It is very conveniently accessible to other places.
2km from Xihuan Square;
2.5km from Beijing Exhibition and Convention Center.
13km to Beijing Railway Station;
30 km to Beijing Capital airport. - The Jintai Home Xizhimen hotel is located near Xizhimen in the Haidian district of Beijing. Nearby atractions include Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Summer Palace, Beijing Exhibition Center, Beijing Planetarium and Beijing Zoo. Surrounded with Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing Normal University and other famous universities, the geographical location is extremely advantageous.
Distance from downtown:2km
Distance from Beijing railway station: 1.5km
Distance from the airport: 30km - Beijing New Family Hotel is a member of EPOQUE HOTELS Group. Located in the NO.1 Embassy Area, adjacent to Changan Street and opposite to the international club, it is very convenient for the guests to access to the shopping, amusement, and transportation center.
To city center:19km
To Train Station:18km
To Capital Airport:37km - Youth Holiday Hotel (Beijing Qingnian Jiari Jiudian) is in Beijing Yizhuang Development Zone. It's close to Tongren Hospital, the Auto Exhibition Center, and Yizhuang Stadium.
Away from Jianqiao:300m
Away from Bird Nest:1km
No.10 metro will open in June 2008.The transportation is convenient and the location is superior. - The hotel is located between Maxun Bridge and Jianxiang Bridge. There is 200m from the No.10 metro which will open in the near future to Jiandemen. It can connect Zhongguan Village and the international trade center.
800 meters from Line 2 metro Qianmen station Exit C, go along the Qianmen Avenue and toward south, you can see the Shijia Hutong;
5km fro Beijing Station, you can take Line 2 metro to Qianmen Station;
3km to Tiantan Park and Tian'anmen Square.
4km to Forbidden City.
6km from Beijing South Railway Station.
8km from West Railway Station.
31km from Beijing Capital International Airport. - The Jinxiuzhuang Siheyuan Hotel is located in Shijia Hutong at Qianmen Pedestrian Street, close to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Tiantan Park, Chairman Mao Memorial Hall. It is 31 kilometers from Capital International Airport.
The hotel located in South side of Airport relief road, near to Airport highway, the traffic is convenient.
- 34km to Beijing West Railway station;
- 25km to Tiananmen Square;
- 23km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 10km to Capital Airport. - The Beijing Xiedao Group is a resort hotel offering guests convenient access to Beijing Capital International Airport and Beijing 798 Art Zone. This Beijing hotel houses a great variety of accommodations ranging from cottages to suites equipped with LCD TVs and internet access. This Beijing hotel is a venue for guests to enjoy a range of recreational including fishing and skiing.
The hotel is close to the Temple of Heaven and lies between Tianqiao Theatre and Tianqiao Emporium.
30 km from the airport--about 45 mins drive,
5 minutes for walking from the Temple of Heaven
3 km from Beijing Railway Station--about 15 mins drive,
6 km from International Trade Center--about30 mins drive,
40 mins walking from Wangfujin--15 mins drive
30 mins walking from Tian'an Men Square--about10 mins drive.
Famous sites: Tian Qiao( Heaven Bridge), Tian'anmen Square
Forbidden City, Heaven Temple, North Sea, Tianqiao Theatre, Soshow City, Hongqiao Market, Liuli Chang. - RJ Brown Hotel, Beijing, a boutique-style hotel with well-trained staff who offer their clients a personal touch and make them feel at home, is located right in the Centre of Beijing.
The Chang An Grand Hotel is located on the southeast corner of old Beijing City, adjacent to Beijing Curio City, China's largest curio and folk artwork market, and neighbors the Capital Library, Beijing's largest library. It is close to the Central Business District (CBD), and near the Jingjintang Expressway. - Days Hotel ＆ Suites Beijing, a five-star luxury business ＆ conference hotel, is located on the southeast corner of old Beijing city, adjacent to Beijing Curio City and near Panjiayuan Flea Market.
- 5 km to Zhongguancun shopping area;
- 5 km to National Stadium;
- 6 km to Peking University;
- 9 km to Summer Palace;
- 15 km to Zhongguancun software park;
- 20 km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 31 km to Capital International Airport. - Liaoning International Hotel (Beijing Liaoning Dasha) is located on North Fourth Ring Road in the Haidian district of Beijing. Nearby attractions include Summer Palace, Bird's Nest national stadium, Water Cube, Zhongguancun high-tech shopping area, International Conference Center and Peking University. It is about three blocks from a subway station and 31 kilometers from Capital International Airport.
- 4km to Tiananmen Square;
- 2km to Wangfujing Pedestrian Street;
- 3km to Xiehe Hospital;
- 2.5km to Forbidden City;
- 2km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 27km to Capital Airport. - Located in golden Wangfujing Business Area, Xinhai Jinjiang Hotel (Xinhai Jinjiang Dajiudian) is only 2 km to Tian'anmen Square and 30 km to Beijing Capital Airport.
- 10km to downtown Beijing;
- 10km to downtown Beijing;
- 8km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 20km to Beijing International Airport;
- 5km to China International Exhibition Center. - The 29-story Hotel Kunlun (Beijing Kunlun Fandian) is located in the Chaoyang district of Beijing near the Liangma river and the Third Ring road. It is one block from the diplomatic residential compound, within walking distance of the Lufthansa shopping center, and has easy access to the airport. It is a short drive from Dong Yue Miao, Lama Temple, Temple of Confucius, Ditan Park, Olympic Park, Beihai Park, the Forbidden City, China Museum of History, Tian'anmen Square, and Temple of Heaven.
- 7km to Summer Palace Ruins Park.
- 8km to Olympic Park.
- 9km to Tsinghua University.
- 11km to Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
- 24km to West Railway Station.
- 30km to Capital International Airport. - The Taishan Hotel (Beijing Taishan Fandian) is located Shangdi Information Technology Industry Base, close to Tongsha Flower Market, with an easy access to the airport. It is 24 kilometers from Capital International Airport. Opened in 2011, the 18-story hotel features 336 rooms and suites, equipped with internet access. The hotel property include western restaurant, Chinese restaurant and Korean restaurant, indoor swimming pool, fitness room and indoor tennis court.
Distance from the city center:30km
Distance from the railway station: 5km
Distance from the airport: 10km, more than 20 minutes' drive
Distance from the new exhibition center: 10km - King&Queen Garden Hotel, which is invested by Beijing Jinbao Real Estate Developing Co., Ltd. and managed by Beijing Firstel & Resorts Co., is constructed as a luxury hotel according to five-star standard having all functions with restaurant, guest rooms, conferences, corner ball rooms, water treatment hall performances and so on.
The hotel is located on Andingmen Ave, Dongcheng District, and is not far from the Imperial College and Lama Temple.
25 km from Beijing International Airport,
4 km from Beijing Railway Station,
0.5 km from downtown,
4 km from International Exhibition Center.
Famous landscape: Lama Temple, Imperial College, Confucian Temple of Earth Park. - Located in dowtown Beijing, the Lama Temple and Confucian Temple are to the east of the hotel, the North Sea and Drum Towers are to the west of the hotel.
The hotel is located in the city downtown.
24km from Beijing Capital Airport.
0.5km from the Beijing Railway Station.
4.5km from City center. - The 12-story Paradise Sunshine Hotel is located near the Beijing Railway Station in the Dongcheng district of Beijing. Nearby attractions include the Wangfujing shopping area, Tiananmen Square, Palace Museum, Forbidden City, National Theater and Sanlitun entertainment area. It is one block from a subway station and 30 kilometers from Capital Airport.
Away from airport: 40Km
Away from Beijing train station: 18Km
Away from city center:20Km
Away from Jingkai exhibit center:2Km
Surroundings: Changxin international golf court, Zhenhai park - BDA Wanyuan Apartment Hotel(business hotel) is located at Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone, the Financial Street.
Distance from city center: 14km, distance from railway station: 11km,
distance from airport: 15km, - Beijing Ziyingge Hotel is located in Chaoyang district. The south of the hotel is on the airport express way. The Fourth Ring Road is to the west. The good location can meet people' s needs.
Beijing: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Beijing Beijing is the capital of China (the name means 'Northern Capital'). Beijing is also one of the most populated cities (20 million Inhabitants) and is one of important destinations in terms of tourism. Beijing has over 7300 cultural heritage sites, 42 under the state protection, 225 under the municipal protection. Some very famous sites, as the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Peking Man Site (at Zhoukoudian) are on the list of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. But Beijing has other 200 attractions open to visitors, such as Beihai Park, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs, Temple of Heaven, Yonghegong Lamasery, Tanzhe Temple, Fragrant Hills and so on. Beijing has also a vast calendar of fairs and exhibitions that draws many visitors from abroad. The tourism in Beijing in the recent period is increased 20% by year. In the last three years Beijing has been built over 250 new hotels (beautiful and very well equipped). Several important hotels are still under construction. The guest reviews about the hotels in Beijing are generally very good, because the level of service is very satisfactory. The Beijing's Subway network allows to get everywhere quickly. The Subway (14 lines, 175 stations and 339 km of track) can transport over 7 million people every day.
1- The lowest prices. 2- Discount up to 75%. 3- Location with details and distances. 4- Choose between 5635 hotels located in 238 cities. 5- Pay after stay. 6- Hard work without problems from thirteen years. 7- Not fee, not tax, no hidden costs. 8- Assistance until the end of the trip.