Hotels in Beijing, China: budget rates and Beijing hotel map
Beijing Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Beijing landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
Hotel is located in the intersection of South Ring East Road and Yanping Road, near the Cathay Pacific Building, Sunshine Building, it's convenient for leisure and shopping.
- 45.3 km from Beijing Railway Station, about 60 minutes by taxi;
- 45.4 km from Beijing West Railway Station, about 60 minutes by taxi;
- 51.6 km from Beijing Capital Airport, about 70minutes by taxi. - Qianzitong Hotel is a chain group company which integrated accommodation, dining, KTV, Nanhuan Branch is located in the business center of Changping District, providing happy relaxing life experience for business travelers.
Railway Station Beijing Railway Station 17.56 km
Railway Station Beijing South Railway Station 17.41 km
Airport Beijing Capital International Airport 40.29 km
Downtown Tian'anmen Square 19.1 km - The Rongchen Business Hotel is located close to subway station and facing Coke Cola Company across the street in Economic and Technical Development Zone. It is 40 kilometers from Capital International Airport. Opened in 2010, the hotel features 44 rooms and suites.
- 7km to Tiananmen Square;
- 2.5km to Beijing Stadium;
- 5km to World Trade Center;
- 5km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 31km to Beijing Capital Airport. - Beijing Jintai Lante Hotel is a two star hotel for foreign affaires concerned. It is located in the center of Beijing City, adjacent to Beijing Railway Station, Wangfujin Businesses Zone, Tiananmen Square, the Temple of Heaven, Antique Market, Beijing Sports Stadium, Beijing Tumor Hospital and to other downtown scenic spots. It is very conveniently accessible to other places.
Town Centre 15 Km - Railway Station 20 Km - Airport 35 Km - Port 200 Km
Distance Beijing exhibition: 3.5km
Surrounding landscape: Beijing zoo, Zizhuyuan park, Bayi lake, CCTV tower - The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Beijing is a landmark in the western part of the city, close to the financial district, Summer Palace, State Guesthouse, the Beijing Exhibition Hall, Beijing Zoo and 35 kilometers from Beijing Capital Airport. This renowned hotel in Beijing benefits greatly from its location and fine reputation earned over years of fine service to be regarded as a number one choice of business and leisure travelers to Beijing.
25kms away from the Airport; 5kms away from the Railway Station; 1km away from the City Centre; - Far East International Youth Hostel!Beijing Far East International Youth Hostel, accepted as the best hostel in Beijing, is situated in a preserved and protected Hutong area, typical local residency neighborhood. Our hostel is quite concern about the green and enironmental protection. We have non-smoking rooms. Meanwhile smoking is prohibited in some parts of our hotel.
Distance from city center: 5km
Distance from Beijing railway station:4km
Distance from the airport: 22km
Distance from Shicha Sea: 1.5km - Beijing Botai Hotel is situated at the city center of Beijing, quite near to the business centers in places such as Wanfujin and Dongdan. Around the hotel there are several scenic spots such as the Imperial Palace, Jingshan Park, and Beihai Park.
Distance from downtown:2km
Distance from Beijing railway station: 1.5km
Distance from the airport: 30km - Beijing New Family Hotel is a member of EPOQUE HOTELS Group. Located in the NO.1 Embassy Area, adjacent to Changan Street and opposite to the international club, it is very convenient for the guests to access to the shopping, amusement, and transportation center.
Away from Jianqiao:300m
Away from Bird Nest:1km
No.10 metro will open in June 2008.The transportation is convenient and the location is superior. - The hotel is located between Maxun Bridge and Jianxiang Bridge. There is 200m from the No.10 metro which will open in the near future to Jiandemen. It can connect Zhongguan Village and the international trade center.
Distance from Beijing Railway Station: 4km
Distance from Beijing Capital Airport: 30km - GreenTree Inn Green Tree Suite Guangmingqiao Serviced Apartment Located in No. 725, Jinsong Seventh Community, in the Chaoyang District, the GreenTree Suite Beijing Guangmingquiao Serviced Apartment is only 5km away from Temple of Heaven, 2km from the world-famous Intenational Trade Center, 3 km from Beijing Amusenment Park.
Home Inn Beijing Exhibition Center - Beijing Location & Transportation:33km to Capital airport; 8km to Beijing railway station; 5km to Beijing west railway station; 2km to Xizhimen coach station - Located at the commercial zone in Xizhimen, near to the subway station, the hotel is 8km to railway station, 1km to Xizhimen bridge.
The hotel is close to the Temple of Heaven and lies between Tianqiao Theatre and Tianqiao Emporium.
30 km from the airport--about 45 mins drive,
5 minutes for walking from the Temple of Heaven
3 km from Beijing Railway Station--about 15 mins drive,
6 km from International Trade Center--about30 mins drive,
40 mins walking from Wangfujin--15 mins drive
30 mins walking from Tian'an Men Square--about10 mins drive.
Famous sites: Tian Qiao( Heaven Bridge), Tian'anmen Square
Forbidden City, Heaven Temple, North Sea, Tianqiao Theatre, Soshow City, Hongqiao Market, Liuli Chang. - RJ Brown Hotel, Beijing, a boutique-style hotel with well-trained staff who offer their clients a personal touch and make them feel at home, is located right in the Centre of Beijing.
- 5 km to Zhongguancun shopping area;
- 5 km to National Stadium;
- 6 km to Peking University;
- 9 km to Summer Palace;
- 15 km to Zhongguancun software park;
- 20 km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 31 km to Capital International Airport. - Liaoning International Hotel (Beijing Liaoning Dasha) is located on North Fourth Ring Road in the Haidian district of Beijing. Nearby attractions include Summer Palace, Bird's Nest national stadium, Water Cube, Zhongguancun high-tech shopping area, International Conference Center and Peking University. It is about three blocks from a subway station and 31 kilometers from Capital International Airport.
- 4km to Tiananmen Square;
- 2km to Wangfujing Pedestrian Street;
- 3km to Xiehe Hospital;
- 2.5km to Forbidden City;
- 2km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 27km to Capital Airport. - Located in golden Wangfujing Business Area, Xinhai Jinjiang Hotel (Xinhai Jinjiang Dajiudian) is only 2 km to Tian'anmen Square and 30 km to Beijing Capital Airport.
Driving Directions 1: From downtown, drive at the South 5th Ring to the Beijing Economic Development Zone, and then drive through the Ronghua Middle Road, right is the hotel.
Route 2: From the South 3rd Ring drive to Shilihe, to the JinngjinTang Expressway, exit at the BDA, drive to Boda Road, drive south straight to Ronghua Middle Road, right is the hotel. - Jinjiang Fuyuan Hotel is a deluxe hotel situated in Yizhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone.
There are 193 guest rooms in the hotel, including standard rooms, business suites and deluxe suites. Each room is equipped with broadband port, and guests may enjoy satellite TV programs. The hotel provides Chinese, Japanese and Western restaurant.
- 7km to Summer Palace Ruins Park.
- 8km to Olympic Park.
- 9km to Tsinghua University.
- 11km to Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
- 24km to West Railway Station.
- 30km to Capital International Airport. - The Taishan Hotel (Beijing Taishan Fandian) is located Shangdi Information Technology Industry Base, close to Tongsha Flower Market, with an easy access to the airport. It is 24 kilometers from Capital International Airport. Opened in 2011, the 18-story hotel features 336 rooms and suites, equipped with internet access. The hotel property include western restaurant, Chinese restaurant and Korean restaurant, indoor swimming pool, fitness room and indoor tennis court.
The hotel is located on Andingmen Ave, Dongcheng District, and is not far from the Imperial College and Lama Temple.
25 km from Beijing International Airport,
4 km from Beijing Railway Station,
0.5 km from downtown,
4 km from International Exhibition Center.
Famous landscape: Lama Temple, Imperial College, Confucian Temple of Earth Park. - Located in dowtown Beijing, the Lama Temple and Confucian Temple are to the east of the hotel, the North Sea and Drum Towers are to the west of the hotel.
Distance to the airport: 45km
Distance to the railway station:7km
Distance to the tiananmen square:5km - The Westin Beijing, Financial Street and The Westin Executive Residence are centrally located just minutes from The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. The city' s business, shopping, sightseeing and entertainment districts are all easily accessible from The Westin hotel which is approximately 40 minutes from the Beijing International and Domestic airport terminals and 20 Minutes from Beijing West Railway Station.
To airport: 25 km
To railway station: 2 km
To city center 0.5 km - Donjon Citytel Inn, Beijing is located in Dongcheng District on the eastern side of the Forbidden City. The whole building has a unique design. The hotel reflects modern, comfortable, and healthy characteristics. In addition, the hotel has a cafe, a commodity shop, and a business center.
Distance to the central city: 11 km, 10 minutes driving
Distance to Beijing Railway Station: 13 km, 15 minutes driving
Distance to West Railway Station: 2 km, 5 minutes driving
Distance to the airport: 40 km, 5o minutes driving
Surroundings: Lianhuachi Park, Tea Street. - The hotel has standard rooms, deluxe rooms, and flatlets, all of which are well furnished and completely equipped. There are various conference rooms and deluxe rooms, which can hold conference, banquet, exhibitions, and so on. There is also a swimming pool, training center, mini golf and other actibities for your leisure.
Beijing: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Beijing Beijing is the capital of China (the name means 'Northern Capital'). Beijing is also one of the most populated cities (20 million Inhabitants) and is one of important destinations in terms of tourism. Beijing has over 7300 cultural heritage sites, 42 under the state protection, 225 under the municipal protection. Some very famous sites, as the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Peking Man Site (at Zhoukoudian) are on the list of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. But Beijing has other 200 attractions open to visitors, such as Beihai Park, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs, Temple of Heaven, Yonghegong Lamasery, Tanzhe Temple, Fragrant Hills and so on. Beijing has also a vast calendar of fairs and exhibitions that draws many visitors from abroad. The tourism in Beijing in the recent period is increased 20% by year. In the last three years Beijing has been built over 250 new hotels (beautiful and very well equipped). Several important hotels are still under construction. The guest reviews about the hotels in Beijing are generally very good, because the level of service is very satisfactory. The Beijing's Subway network allows to get everywhere quickly. The Subway (14 lines, 175 stations and 339 km of track) can transport over 7 million people every day.
1- The lowest prices. 2- Discount up to 75%. 3- Location with details and distances. 4- Choose between 5635 hotels located in 238 cities. 5- Pay after stay. 6- Hard work without problems from thirteen years. 7- Not fee, not tax, no hidden costs. 8- Assistance until the end of the trip.