Hotels in Beijing, China: budget rates and Beijing hotel map
Beijing Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Beijing landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
800 meters from Line 2 metro Qianmen station Exit C, go along the Qianmen Avenue and toward south, you can see the Shijia Hutong;
5km fro Beijing Station, you can take Line 2 metro to Qianmen Station;
3km to Tiantan Park and Tian'anmen Square.
4km to Forbidden City.
6km from Beijing South Railway Station.
8km from West Railway Station.
31km from Beijing Capital International Airport. - The Jinxiuzhuang Siheyuan Hotel is located in Shijia Hutong at Qianmen Pedestrian Street, close to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Tiantan Park, Chairman Mao Memorial Hall. It is 31 kilometers from Capital International Airport.
The hotel located in South side of Airport relief road, near to Airport highway, the traffic is convenient.
- 34km to Beijing West Railway station;
- 25km to Tiananmen Square;
- 23km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 10km to Capital Airport. - The Beijing Xiedao Group is a resort hotel offering guests convenient access to Beijing Capital International Airport and Beijing 798 Art Zone. This Beijing hotel houses a great variety of accommodations ranging from cottages to suites equipped with LCD TVs and internet access. This Beijing hotel is a venue for guests to enjoy a range of recreational including fishing and skiing.
The hotel is close to the Temple of Heaven and lies between Tianqiao Theatre and Tianqiao Emporium.
30 km from the airport--about 45 mins drive,
5 minutes for walking from the Temple of Heaven
3 km from Beijing Railway Station--about 15 mins drive,
6 km from International Trade Center--about30 mins drive,
40 mins walking from Wangfujin--15 mins drive
30 mins walking from Tian'an Men Square--about10 mins drive.
Famous sites: Tian Qiao( Heaven Bridge), Tian'anmen Square
Forbidden City, Heaven Temple, North Sea, Tianqiao Theatre, Soshow City, Hongqiao Market, Liuli Chang. - RJ Brown Hotel, Beijing, a boutique-style hotel with well-trained staff who offer their clients a personal touch and make them feel at home, is located right in the Centre of Beijing.
- 5 km to Zhongguancun shopping area;
- 5 km to National Stadium;
- 6 km to Peking University;
- 9 km to Summer Palace;
- 15 km to Zhongguancun software park;
- 20 km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 31 km to Capital International Airport. - Liaoning International Hotel (Beijing Liaoning Dasha) is located on North Fourth Ring Road in the Haidian district of Beijing. Nearby attractions include Summer Palace, Bird's Nest national stadium, Water Cube, Zhongguancun high-tech shopping area, International Conference Center and Peking University. It is about three blocks from a subway station and 31 kilometers from Capital International Airport.
- 4km to Tiananmen Square;
- 2km to Wangfujing Pedestrian Street;
- 3km to Xiehe Hospital;
- 2.5km to Forbidden City;
- 2km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 27km to Capital Airport. - Located in golden Wangfujing Business Area, Xinhai Jinjiang Hotel (Xinhai Jinjiang Dajiudian) is only 2 km to Tian'anmen Square and 30 km to Beijing Capital Airport.
- 10km to downtown Beijing;
- 10km to downtown Beijing;
- 8km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 20km to Beijing International Airport;
- 5km to China International Exhibition Center. - The 29-story Hotel Kunlun (Beijing Kunlun Fandian) is located in the Chaoyang district of Beijing near the Liangma river and the Third Ring road. It is one block from the diplomatic residential compound, within walking distance of the Lufthansa shopping center, and has easy access to the airport. It is a short drive from Dong Yue Miao, Lama Temple, Temple of Confucius, Ditan Park, Olympic Park, Beihai Park, the Forbidden City, China Museum of History, Tian'anmen Square, and Temple of Heaven.
- 7km to Summer Palace Ruins Park.
- 8km to Olympic Park.
- 9km to Tsinghua University.
- 11km to Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
- 24km to West Railway Station.
- 30km to Capital International Airport. - The Taishan Hotel (Beijing Taishan Fandian) is located Shangdi Information Technology Industry Base, close to Tongsha Flower Market, with an easy access to the airport. It is 24 kilometers from Capital International Airport. Opened in 2011, the 18-story hotel features 336 rooms and suites, equipped with internet access. The hotel property include western restaurant, Chinese restaurant and Korean restaurant, indoor swimming pool, fitness room and indoor tennis court.
Distance from the city center:30km
Distance from the railway station: 5km
Distance from the airport: 10km, more than 20 minutes' drive
Distance from the new exhibition center: 10km - King&Queen Garden Hotel, which is invested by Beijing Jinbao Real Estate Developing Co., Ltd. and managed by Beijing Firstel & Resorts Co., is constructed as a luxury hotel according to five-star standard having all functions with restaurant, guest rooms, conferences, corner ball rooms, water treatment hall performances and so on.
The hotel is located on Andingmen Ave, Dongcheng District, and is not far from the Imperial College and Lama Temple.
25 km from Beijing International Airport,
4 km from Beijing Railway Station,
0.5 km from downtown,
4 km from International Exhibition Center.
Famous landscape: Lama Temple, Imperial College, Confucian Temple of Earth Park. - Located in dowtown Beijing, the Lama Temple and Confucian Temple are to the east of the hotel, the North Sea and Drum Towers are to the west of the hotel.
Distance to the airport: 45km
Distance to the railway station:7km
Distance to the tiananmen square:5km - The Westin Beijing, Financial Street and The Westin Executive Residence are centrally located just minutes from The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. The city' s business, shopping, sightseeing and entertainment districts are all easily accessible from The Westin hotel which is approximately 40 minutes from the Beijing International and Domestic airport terminals and 20 Minutes from Beijing West Railway Station.
The hotel is located in the city downtown.
24km from Beijing Capital Airport.
0.5km from the Beijing Railway Station.
4.5km from City center. - The 12-story Paradise Sunshine Hotel is located near the Beijing Railway Station in the Dongcheng district of Beijing. Nearby attractions include the Wangfujing shopping area, Tiananmen Square, Palace Museum, Forbidden City, National Theater and Sanlitun entertainment area. It is one block from a subway station and 30 kilometers from Capital Airport.
Distance from city center: 14km, distance from railway station: 11km,
distance from airport: 15km, - Beijing Ziyingge Hotel is located in Chaoyang district. The south of the hotel is on the airport express way. The Fourth Ring Road is to the west. The good location can meet people' s needs.
To airport: 40 km
To City Center: 10km
To Beijing Railway Station: 13km
To Beijing Exhibition center: 5km - The Hongkong-style restaurant in the hotel features hot pot. Deluxe lobby bar, café, conference room, business center, billiards, beauty and hair salon are all available in the hotel.
Located in the Downtown Beijing.
10-minutes walking distance to the subway (Gu Lou stop).
15-minutes driving from Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
20-minutes driving from Beijing Railway Station.
45kms from Beijing Capital Airport. - The Zhuyuan (Bamboo Garden) Guesthouse Hotel is a classical Chinese garden-style structure in a quiet lane west of the Drum Tower in Beijing.
Distance to the central city: 11 km, 10 minutes driving
Distance to Beijing Railway Station: 13 km, 15 minutes driving
Distance to West Railway Station: 2 km, 5 minutes driving
Distance to the airport: 40 km, 5o minutes driving
Surroundings: Lianhuachi Park, Tea Street. - The hotel has standard rooms, deluxe rooms, and flatlets, all of which are well furnished and completely equipped. There are various conference rooms and deluxe rooms, which can hold conference, banquet, exhibitions, and so on. There is also a swimming pool, training center, mini golf and other actibities for your leisure.
Distance from airport: 36km, from railway station: 12km, from city center: 9km
Surrounding landscape: Zoo - The 5-star international Xiyuan Hotel is a showcase of sophisticated modern elegance and Chinese landscape. It is a distinguished landmark in northwest Beijing located in the Haidian district near the University area and Zhongguancun Hi-Tech industry area.
10km to the City Centre;
5km to the Railway Station;
27km to the Airport;
9km to Domestic Trade Centre;
Surrounding landscape: Antiquarian Market, Second-hand Market, Capital Library. - The Best Western Premier is located within the Beijing Central Business District (CBD) of the distance to airport in 40 minutes and 10 minutes to the railway station. The Best Western Premier Beijing will offer you a well equipped conference facilities and high quality services.
Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing is located in central Beijing, adjacent to the Forbidden City, which is close to the downtown area. To the east is Wanfujing Street, along West Chang An Avenue and with a 3 minute walk to Tiananmen Square. - The hotel is surrounded by the Forbidden City and the People's Congress Hall, which create a superior cultural and artistic environment for the establishment.
Beijing H. Q. Ritz Hotel is located 6 kilometres to city centre, 3 kilometres to Beijing Railway Station and 22 kilometres to airport. - Beijing H. Q. Ritz Hotel is the finest international 5 star hotel in Beijing. It is close to all of Beijing's prominent business centres -- the China World Trade Center, Beijing SOHO development, and Kerry Center Offices.
Beijing: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Beijing Beijing is the capital of China (the name means 'Northern Capital'). Beijing is also one of the most populated cities (20 million Inhabitants) and is one of important destinations in terms of tourism. Beijing has over 7300 cultural heritage sites, 42 under the state protection, 225 under the municipal protection. Some very famous sites, as the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Peking Man Site (at Zhoukoudian) are on the list of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. But Beijing has other 200 attractions open to visitors, such as Beihai Park, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs, Temple of Heaven, Yonghegong Lamasery, Tanzhe Temple, Fragrant Hills and so on. Beijing has also a vast calendar of fairs and exhibitions that draws many visitors from abroad. The tourism in Beijing in the recent period is increased 20% by year. In the last three years Beijing has been built over 250 new hotels (beautiful and very well equipped). Several important hotels are still under construction. The guest reviews about the hotels in Beijing are generally very good, because the level of service is very satisfactory. The Beijing's Subway network allows to get everywhere quickly. The Subway (14 lines, 175 stations and 339 km of track) can transport over 7 million people every day.
1- The lowest prices. 2- Discount up to 75%. 3- Location with details and distances. 4- Choose between 5635 hotels located in 238 cities. 5- Pay after stay. 6- Hard work without problems from thirteen years. 7- Not fee, not tax, no hidden costs. 8- Assistance until the end of the trip.